Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> Not sure, but a google search found this, indicating a problem with the
> rtl8139 driver:
> http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/303/2000/10/0/4434670/
>
> If you are using this driver, maybe you should download the dachstein
> kernel and replace the kernel and modules on your LEAF disk.

Funny thing, I was receiving those ip length messages, too. Thought that
it had to do with the traffic shaping features that I'm running. The
TXQLEN was different on eth1 from eth0. What I noticed was that the
message appeared when the ISP had their router configured as an internal
ip, but when the ISP router is congfigured with an external ip address
the message goes away. Go figure....   ;)

--
Patrick Benson
Stockholm, Sweden