fd0h1440 floppies boot as expected.

Unfortunately, I'm working on a system that cannot boot from CD-ROM ;<

This same system previously ran Edge/ThinLinux firewall on fd0u1680 and
fd0u1743 (when I could find media that would take this larger size) --
quite successfully.

Now, regardless winimage (v6) or fdformat/mformat, larger formats take
10-15 minutes to load root.lrp and linux -- and the resulting system is
*NOT* stable!

No, there are no errors during boot.  Nor are there errors -- on these
floppies -- during format.

Is this and issue with syslinux v1.62?

What else could cause this?

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .