-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sandro Minola
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 3:44 PM
To: Leaf-User
Subject: [Leaf-user] Extended Scripts V1.1 - Hostname not set!

Hi Charles
Hi all

I'm using Extended Scripts V1.1 (Private DMZ) and everything is working
except one thing:
The hostname is not set. "svi network reload" shows "Hostname: myrouter" but
login screen and syslog shows "(none)". Is there a bug in the scripts? I
have to set a hostname because of my samba server running on it. nmbd
doesn't start without hostname.

BTW, I had to correct a "\" on line 128 in /etc/init.d/network before I
could use it. Is that right? Is this an old, well known bug?

I would be very happy if someone can help me because I want to finish my new
DMZ setup today.

Thanks

Sandro Minola