I think I missed something in the module loading process.  I get everything
network cards.  I am sure its in the module file in \etc but I don't know if
I am doing this correctly.

I am booting from the floppy to load the CD.  I have no HDD so the CD player
is ' /hda '.  I am sure this is pretty obvious but I am only used to doing
dual floppies.  All my Nics are PCI or integrated and I have been using the
dual floppy version for almost a year.

anyone got a clue train ticket to sell me?  Why its not loading the modules?

thanks
Alec

 ! mount iso9660 /dev/hda

# You can directly reference modules, like this:
#/scsi/aic7xxx
#/fs/ext2

# Or change the default directory, like this:
! dir /lib/modules/net

# PCI ethernet cards
#3c59x
rtl8139