>   Running your LRP program.  It is great!  I've setup a 2 boxes running
> ipsec and everything is working fine.  I've two small problems though.  I
> have installed the SSHD and WEBLET lrps.  They run fine but both are
> painfully slow starting.  Starting a SSH session takes up to one minute
and
> weblet has the same problem.  I'm thinking that it is some sort of
> resolving/DNS problem.  Once I'm in my SSH session using Putty is very
fast.
> Any ideas?

Please use the leaf-user list for support questions...see the support page
at my website.

The first thing I'd check is DNS resolution on your firewall box.  Try
pinging something by name from your firewall (like www.google.com).  If the
name doesn't resolve into an IP, you've got something wrong with DNS, and
many things will timeout (like the reverse lookups done by sshd and
tcpwrappers when you open a new session).  If this is your problem, and you
can't get it fixed, post details of your setup to the leaf-user list and we
can probably spot what's wrong.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net