> I'd like to add another card(eth2) on my dachstein lrp and create a small
> DMZ web
> server.  I know there were already pre-defined scripts on the dachstein
but
> is there
> a mini-howto on this?  Thanks.

Not really...there's a lot of discussions about setting up a DMZ in the list
archives, and there's a bit of info on it in my existing network.conf
documentation, but the new features available in Dachstein aren't fully
documented yet.

Your choice may be simplified by the sort of network connection you have:

Single static or dynamic IP:
You can only create a port-forwarded DMZ

Block of static IP's:
You can use port-forwarding, static-NAT, or proxy-arp to make a DMZ

Subnet routed to you by your ISP:
You want to create a conventioal "routed" DMZ

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net