> I'm running dachstein CD booted from a floppy.  I've added the dns flood
fix
> for port 53 spewage.  The dns_floods file resides in /etc.  Will a partial
> backup cover the addition of this file or do I have to change etc.lrp to a
> full backup from its current partial setting?

A partial etc backup will include files you add to /etc.  To be sure, you
can always check...

When the backup routines ask you if you have enough space, don't answer
immediately.  Instead, open another terminal window (<alt><F2> if you're on
the local console), and examine the contents of the newly created package:

zcat /tmp/*.lrp | tar -tv | more

If all looks OK, go back to your original terminal window and continue with
the backup...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net