David:

        Heya. You need to use the "ipfwd" utility to forward
arbitrary IP protocols, like the ones associated with VPN'ing.
I'm pretty sure it's still included by default on the Dachstein
images. You can peek in the IPSEC portion of the echowall.rules
file in the echowall.lrp package for example usage.

cheers,
Scott