Thanks to Charles, Jacques and all for recent answers on going from e2b
to Dachstein rc2. I have decided to stick with e2b for now until I can
test things like axfrdns on the eventual final dachstein floppy.

In the interim, I wanted to add a second internal network and DMZ to an
existing E2B box. The DMZ is clearly explained in the network.conf file
documentation and seems to work well.

However, the having 2 internal (non DMZ) interfaces is less clear.

I have specified the additional interface configurations (xxx_IPADDR
etc) and they are brought up happily and are pingable from the attached
networks when the box boots.

But specifically, how should I set the following vars:

  INTERN_IF
  INTERN_NET
  INTERN_IP

to cover two physical interfaces/networks/ip addresses internally? Is
this possible in E2B (one external, one DMZ and two internal) or have I
just blundered? Any suggestions on a path to follow to firewall two
internal networks if this is not an E2B possibility?

Thanks and regards,

   Matt