> I have specified the additional interface configurations (xxx_IPADDR
> etc) and they are brought up happily and are pingable from the attached
> networks when the box boots.
>
> But specifically, how should I set the following vars:
>
>   INTERN_IF
>   INTERN_NET
>   INTERN_IP
>
> to cover two physical interfaces/networks/ip addresses internally? Is
> this possible in E2B (one external, one DMZ and two internal) or have I
> just blundered? Any suggestions on a path to follow to firewall two
> internal networks if this is not an E2B possibility?

INTERN_IF and INTERN_IP really don't matter much...just leave them as they
are.

To get two internal networks masqueraded on ES2B, just set INTERN_NET to a
network specification that covers ALL internal networks, so (for example):

if:
internal net 1 = 192.168.0.0/24
internal net 2 = 192.168.1.0/24

set:
INERN_NET=192.168.0/23

and both networks will be masqueraded to the internet.  NOTE:  Traffic will
NOT be allowed between the two internal networks unless you specifically
create forwarding rules allowing it.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net