From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andrew Wehner
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 11:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Leaf-user] RE:DMZ hoses Box

Okay, checked cards, ok, but still no love.  I swapped cards with another box and router can see everything.  Can't seem to get DMZ to outside world.  Added a route to eth2, turned on DMZ (NAT).  Not sure where to go with this next.  Do I need to set up port forwarding rules to this segment, or are they on by default?  I understand how to open and forward ports in the 192.168.1.x segment, but the DMZ section is not as clear.