Announcement - DachStein PPPoE

EigerStein2BETA PPPoE v.0.4 is officially discontinued from the viewpoint of
its maintainer (which is me).

With the release of DachStein and a combined CDROM/Floppy aproach a new
Image is available from my site that contains PPPoE suport based on the
DachStein v.1.02 image available at
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/cstein/files/diskimages/dachstein/dachstei
n-v1.0.2-1680.bin
Also for those who whould like to use DachStein v.1.02 CD I have
instructions on my web site on how to setup the CD image with PPPoE support
(these instructions are how the Diskette image on my site was created)

If you would like to use either the DachStein v.1.02 PPPoe Diskette image or
would like to read instructions on how to setup PPPoE with the DachStein
v.1.02 CD please visit my site.

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/khadley/

If anyone has any problems or suggestions please hesitate to email me =)