# svi ipsec --restart
ipsec_setup: Stopping FreeS/WAN IPsec...
ipsec_setup: stop ordered, but IPsec does not appear to be running!
ipsec_setup: doing cleanup anyway...
ipsec_setup: Starting FreeS/WAN IPsec 1.91...
ipsec_setup: WARNING: ipsec0 has route filtering turned on, KLIPS may
not work
ipsec_setup:  (/proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/ipsec0/rp_filter = `1', should be
0)
ipsec_setup: WARNING: eth0 has route filtering turned on, KLIPS may not
work
ipsec_setup:  (/proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth0/rp_filter = `1', should be
0)

What is this route filtering error?  What can be done about it?  Is it a
show stopper?

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .