Hello All,
        I briefly mentioned a few weeks ago a problem I'm having with a
specific network card, however, no one had any solid advice and I wasn't
sure what the exact problem was so I'm reposting with a bit more
information I hope.

NIC: 3Com 3C920 Integrated network Card (lists as a 3c905C-TX in some
systems)

System: Dell Optiplex GX150

Problem: Despite a successful loading of the module 3c59x.o I am unable to
receive any data over the network interface.  from netstat -i I can see
that it's transmitting, just not receiving properly.

I have RedHat 7.2 with Kernel 2.4.3-7 running on an identical system,
with a 'different' 3c59x.o module and that system is happyhappy.

Ideas/suggestions/whathaveyous?

--Pat