Even if the keyboard is not your specific problem, eliminate it. Your
firewall is a server that is available by SSH so there is no need for
keyboards cluttering up you area. If your pc does not have BIOS support
for booting without the keyboard ....

Find an old keyboard and rip it open. **If** you find a small circuit
board with flat ribbon connecting it to the keyboard **PROCEED**. (In
other words, detachable from the circuit board).

Rip it out and keep just the cable and the circuit board. Wrap it up nice
with electrical tape and plug it into the pc. It should be happy booting
without keyboard messages. Access happily from your network.

dbc.

--

David B. Cook, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The only thing "Windows" this software came close to had an "X" in