Now, this is me responding without doing any sort of reading on Echowall, but here
goes anyway.  I'm currently using Oxygen with Seawall, and it seems to have what I
need it to: port-forwarding to internal servers, DMZ and some sort of VPN support
(although I need to figure it out and start).

What makes Echowall different from Seawall (or Shorewall, which I haven't used either)?

Wyatt