Speaking of lazy...I'm actually trying to create a "not
a firewall" floppy based Linux to run SETI@Home on some
junk PCs I have laying around.  I'm pretty familiar with
the 'steins, so I thought I could just "delete some
stuff" and have a working system.  I'm almost there,
except I need to be able to get into the box (ssh) to
monitor it.  Probably should have used Oxygen, but last
time I looked, it was quite different from 'steins, and
I was to lazy to figure it out.  Now here I am trying to
trouble-shoot what I messed up.  Did I save any time?
Maybe not!

Thanks for your input though!

Sean