guitarlynn wrote:

> Never mind the patch, I'm way over thinking this......sorry!
>
> The simplest route will be to edit your 'network.conf' file as
> suggested by Charles.
>
> Note this:
>
> # CONFIG_DNS=(YES/NO)                   Default: NO
> # Create /etc/resolv.conf file using DOMAINS and DNSx entries.
> # Any current resolv.conf file will be **OVERWRITTEN**
>
> Scroll down (most of the file) to the DNS config, change to "YES" and
> simply enter your desired information. It will NOT be changed with
> this option. Charles has already accounted for this bug, sorry I
> went braindead. It seems to be my weekend.

Please, pay careful attention to my posts.  Notice, that this problem
does *not* occur at bootup; rather, it occurs later on ;>

Yes, I have *always* used CONFIG_DNS=YES, which is why this problem is
so surprising!

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .