Does USB support include networking?  My brother-in-law has DSL, but the modem he got
with the service is USB only, and the service uses PPPoE on top of that.  Will this
let me finally share his connection out to the rest of the house?

I've set up Oxygen boxes (and Eiger before that) for quite a few of my friends, but
this is the first connection I have that needs either USB or PPPoE --- the rest have
been RJ-45 based cable modems.

They don't want any wires run, so the plan (if this distro can do it) will be to use
the USB DSL modem/PPPoE to connect, and to run the rest of the house wireless.  I
would have internet connectivity to all of my machines again (moved 3 months ago, and
haven't been directly on the ineternet for that long --- it's killing me), and all
would be well with the world.  Okay, maybe not with *the* world, but *my* world would
be much better. :)

Thanks,
Wyatt