From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Does USB support include networking?  My brother-in-law has DSL, but
the modem he got with the service is USB only, and the service uses
PPPoE on top of that.  Will this let me finally share his connection out
to the rest of the house?
USB networking should work. Obviously we have not been able to test
every DSL/modem combination and we have not tested USB in particuler.
But I am definitively interested to help you to setup that (send me your
modem reference and some info on your ISP connection characteristics) in
order to improve the documentation.
> They don't want any wires run, so the plan (if this distro can do it)
will be to use the USB DSL modem/PPPoE to connect, and to run the rest
of the house wireless.  I would have internet connectivity to all of my
machines again (moved 3 months ago, and haven't been directly on the
ineternet for that long --- it's killing me), and all would be well with
the world.  Okay, maybe not with *the* world, but *my* world would be
much better. :)
Wireless networking is one of my next priority. Here again beta testers
are welcomed !
Jacques