Thanks again to all of you who took the time to respond. I did find an image
on Fabbnet.com that is supposed to have built in pcmcia tools. It requires
to use Eigerstein2Beta and I am having some problem opening the later.
In the meantime I will try to make this work on a regular pc. I will keep
you posted on my progress and if i will also like to share some of my
setback and success with the rest of you so that someone else might
benefit...
Thanks.
-M