-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Patrick
Nixon
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 1:51 PM
To: John Mullan
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: [Leaf-user] LRP and DOC

John,
        Congrats on getting this working.  I'm currently spending most
of
my weekend attempting to get it working and like charles mentioned, I'm
running into a 'insufficent low memory error'.  How did you get around
that?  When I attempted to syslinux the DOC using 1.66 it whined about
exclusive access.
        Perhaps you can do a small write up on the steps you took to
complete it?

Thanks,
Patrick