Hi
 I'm trying to set up 2 Dachstein CD systems to create a VPN. The CD
 version is wonderful by the way.
 All seems well but the networks don't see each other. Running 'ipsec
 look' shows a connection between the 2 firewalls and there are
 appropriate routes set up on each machine but no traffic goes between
 the 2 networks. I can't ping either way or see the web pages set up on
 one machine.
I also can't do a traceroute from a workstation beyond eth1 on the firewall even though there is a route to the other network.
 Does anyone have a suggestion of the next step to diagnose the problems
 or a resource to help track down the problem?
 TIA
 Bill Hults