I can see the point.  network.conf (and others) would need a re-write to
make my idea work.

However, once I further my scripting knowledge I may just look at tackling
one or two little areas.

Cheers.

                      guitarlynn

                      <guitarlynn@kscab        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      le.com>                  cc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                               Subject:  Re: [Leaf-user] Hardware
router Linux look-alike
                      02/04/02 12:57 PM

On Monday 04 February 2002 08:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<snip>

that anyone is willing to give. The more I look into it, the necessary
planning gets to take up a pretty wide scope!

--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!