Hi,

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Larry Platzek wrote:
> How much effor would be required to update DUCLING to include use the
> newer version of FreeS/wan?

Probably not much. The easiest route would require stripping the
IPSec-enabled Dachstein distribution down. The purpose of DUCLING was to
put a working VPN/Firewall on a single diskette for people to play with.
It was more of a proof-of-concept than a serious tool.

As far as going adding a second floppy ... its been done. Dachstein
works well, unless you feel you can improve upon this.

I don't know if everything would still fit (I believe it still would). I
found the most time-consuming part of the whole thing was testing and
documentation. I would readily do an update, but I'm pretty busy right
now. If anyone wishes to update DUCLING, I would gladly encourage them to
do so.

                                Regards,

                                Duncan.