On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:27:21 -0500
"Simon Bolduc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As long as you aren't dynamic you can always just use these settings in the
> options file:

Thats the problem so far, I have a dynamic IP.  Suppose I could just monitor my IP and
change it manually.
However that doesn't cut it in case it changes in the middle of the night ;) I have
never created a script, but that sounds like the way to go like Charles suggested - a
script to monitor the IP assigned to eth0, and when it changes have the script update
the /etc/LaBrea.bpf

If writing script is anything like Lisp code for AutoCAD, then I have a chance at
creating one!
However, I am going to study what has been suggested before ever getting to the point
of letting LaBrea loose on the LRP box.