On Friday 22 February 2002 17:30, Kory Krofft wrote:

> We are both on RR. I emailed them at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Kory,

I'm on Cox/RR with the same experience. I've been port
scanned by around 5 different ip's in the last week. I'll
probably go down to the local office Monday and see
if I can assert a little more influence in person.

Most of their security is actually done at the national office
in Atlanta, who happens to be looking for a security admin
with WAN experience right now. Maybe I can show a
little influence and possibly a job somewhere ....... ;)

--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!