Hello all,

I was buy testing SeaWall firewall on DCD 1.02, seems like seawall is a nice little
package..bigups to the author...

For some reason, which i don't know, maybe need to open a port or so, but my probelem
is that, when ez-ipudate try to do an update, every so often, it's failing, when i
look in the var/log/messages, i can see where the DYNDNS update server is being
rejected or denied, can someone explain me where and what i have to change to allow
the ez-ipupdate to work the way it was working before seawall installation..

I was wondering if maybe if i have to include the dyndns servers as a DNS forwarder in
the config.

thnks