Hi All

To save me a headache, has anyone already got a Dachstein-based dial on
demand PPP disk image they wouldn't mind letting me have a copy of?

I did this once (at home before I got broadband) using a ready-made disk
image and information I from a 1999 Trevor Marshall BYTE magazine article,
(link was on c0wz) but that was a bit reliable, and must be really old by
now, so I'd prefer something more up to date.

If not, anyone know of a decent, recent HOWTO for getting this going?  I
already started trying to do this myself starting with an ordinary
dachstein image and I've found useful-sounding files such as ppp.lrp and
diald.lrp, but not a lot of information.  There is some information out
there, but it seems mainly to relate to the old mountain releases, or LRP
2.9.4 etc, and now I'm used to Dachstein, it all seems a bit unfamiliar.

Regards

Julian

www.ljchurch.co.uk