Thank you Simon and Lynn for the responses. Unfortunately, I don't quite
understand it all (I've taken a college class on Linux because I really
enjoy this stuff, but please bear with my ignorance as I learn :-) ). 1.)
First, how do I create the /etc/LaBrea.in that you refer to, and how do I
create the /etc/LaBrea.scr. Do I do that from the command prompt of DCD by
using the ae editor? 2.) How do I "edit the dhclient-exit-hooks to"? Is that
in the network.conf file or ??? Thank you for your help, have a great day!!!

Craig

P.S. How do you copy and paste with Dachstein?