On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 18:32, Matt Schalit wrote:

>  > EchoWall Firewall Package for LEAF/LRP
>  > Version 1.40
>  > 06 Jan 2002
>  > ------------------------
>  >
>  > EchoWall is a firewall configuration package, meant for
>  > LEAF/LRP Linux (kernel 2.2.x) systems acting as IP-masquerading
>  > firewall/routers. It was built and tested for both the ES2B and
>  > Dachstein releases.
>

>    Here in the readme, you even say that it's for ES2B and DF.

No, only that those distros were used to test and develop. It doesn't
say exclusively.

I run Mandrake 8.1, but I can use RPMs that say they were built and
tested on RedHat 7.x.

--

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

This email scanned for viruses by SOPHOS Sweep for Unix, and
found to be virus-free.