Dear all

I just want to ftp from my office to my web server through IPSEC.

My_W2K--------LRP-----I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T-------LRP-----WebServer

My machine and Webserver keep preshared-key.  How can I config
LRP to enable my machine to talk in IPSEC with webserver.  (I don't
want tunneling mode just encryption data.)

I have IPSEC information as following:
IPSec does not disturb the original IP header and can be routed as
 normal IP traffic. Routers and switches in the data path between
the communicating hosts simply forward the packets to their destination.
However, when there is a firewall or gateway in the data path, IP
forwarding must be enabled at the firewall for the following IP protocols and UDP
ports:

IP Protocol ID 50:
For both inbound and outbound filters. Should be set to allow
Encapsulating Security Protocol (ESP) traffic to be forwarded.

IP Protocol ID 51:
For both inbound and outbound filters. Should be set to allow
Authentication Header (AH) traffic to be forwarded.

UDP Port 500:
For both inbound and outbound filters. Should be set to allow
ISAKMP traffic to be forwarded.

L2TP/IPSec traffic looks just like IPSec traffic on the wire. The firewall
just has to allow IKE (UDP 500) and IPSec ESP formatted packets (IP protocol = 50).

I already try for

EXTERN="0/0 500 0/0"
DMZ_OPEN_DEST="udp_${webserver}_500"

But it didn't work.