Hello everyone,

I can't figure out why httpd won't work on it's native port 80. I've
managed to make it work on port 81 and on any other available port as
long as it's not 80.
I find it a bit odd to to include the port number along with the address
when accessing web pages on my DS box. And I also do not wish to change
my browser's default port settings juts to make this work.

Upon viewing the /etc/services file, it clearly indicates that port 80
is indeed accounted for WWW http:
www            80/tcp            http            #World Wide Web HTTP
www            80/udp                             #Hypertext transfer
protocol

I just can't figure out why httpd can't/won't use port 80. Any hints to
those who may have encountered the same problem is greately appreciated.

TIA!