This weird dhclient/dhcp problem just happened again.  I notice that I lose
my net connection on all LAN PCs.  LRP box is still running.  Bring up
weblet interface and notice that box has 2 IP's??

eth0:  mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast qlen 100
    link/ether 00:80:5f:b2:53:2d brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    inet 24.64.ww.xxx/22 brd 24.64.43.255 scope global eth0
    inet 24.64.yy.zzz/22 brd 24.64.43.255 scope global secondary eth0

This is a simple DCD v1.01 config.  Single Shaw cable modem connection to
home network through LRP box.  I've attached the details from below as they
apply again.  Nothing changed on my side to initiate this.  I didn't get any
feedback to the questions below last time this happened.  I just rebooted
and all was fine.  Seems like I can't get past ~ 1 month uptime because of
this.

After rebooting, box only lists one IP address (the secondary one from
above).

Any ideas?  Is anyone else on this list with Shaw cable seeing anything like
this?

Thanks,
Paul Rimmer
Calgary, Alberta, Canada