I know I am forgetting something but I can't get my new Dachstein
install working with the serial port. I decided to replace my beta
version with a new DS boot image. Everything works but I can't get my
serial port to terminal working. It worked with my old disk but not now.
I loaded serial.o in /lib/modules
I setup the getty line in /etc/inittab (uncommented and set T0:....ttyS0
115200...
added ttyS0 to securetty
ran insmod serial
added serial to the list of modules in /etc/modules

Now "T0" keeps respawning and will not work. What have I missed?
The system is a pentium 200 with two intel eepro100 cards. Is there a
way to check the irq assigned to the NICs?

Thank you,

Kory Krofft