Victor -

Thanks! I did look at the DCD image to see how it was done but in the ISO
image, the syslinux.cfg file has the packages listed out and the lrpkg.cfg
has that same information so I'm not clear on the syntax to make the program
look for the list of packages in the lrpkg.cfg file.  That's the point where
I'm stuck.

It can't be as simple as putting "...LRP=/dev/hda1/lrpkg.cfg" in the
syslinux.cfg.  Or can it?

paul