I'm not sure if this would be possible but:

Wouldn't it be possible to do a reverse lookup on all blocked IPs (via a
script) when they are blocked, add it to a file, and then every few hours do
another lookup to see if the FQDN associated with the IP has changed - (if
it has then remove it from list)?  This does of course assume that the FQDN
associated with a dynamic IP changes when the lease does.