Hello Again!

Thank you for your response to my previous post. Since it is possible here
are the exact error messages:

ipsec_setup:  Starting FreeS/WAN IPsec 1.91...
ipsec_setup: Warning: ipsec0 has route filtering turned on, KLIPS may not
work
ipsec_setup:   (/proc/sys/netr/ipv4/conf/ipsec0/rp_filter = '1', should be
0)
ipsec_setup: Warning: ipsec1 has route filtering turned on, KLIPS may not
work
ipsec_setup:   (/proc/sys/netr/ipv4/conf/ipsec1/rp_filter = '1', should be
0)

I guess I could go to the file, manually change it and back up the
changes, but I want to know if there is a setting that I have wrong. Any
help in this regard would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Massey