Hello,

I am building a floppy based VPN based on the Dachstein Floppy. I have
posted some questions about it, as I am having some config issues. I
really want to make this work for my own education more than anything
else. I also was going to install the DUCKLING LEAF image to compare
settings. (Not wanting to really use it.) However I could not make the
disk from the windows exe files provided. Not a problem as I used my Linux
box. But I was wondering if the exe files work under W2K. I notice the
files are named ...9x... so maybe not.  Anyway, not important, just
curious.

Thanks,

Jason Massey