Lynn,

You said before:

"The only thing your looking to add to it is authoritative DNS which would
be covered by adding tinydns.lrp.
You won't be able to add it unless you replace dnscache.lrp or someone
ports the ipsec scripts to iproute2 (which as found before is not a easy
project in the least)."

Could you elaborate. I have in fact sqeezed in tinydns.lrp to my
image(still 1.68mb :-). Is this going to cause some kind of problem with
the ipsec scripts? What did you mean by the above?

BTW: I have the following on my 1.68mb floppy:
DNSCACHE.LRP, ETC.LRP, IFCONFIG.LRP, IPSEC.LRP, LDLINUX.SYS, LINUX.SYS,
LOCAL.LRP, MAWK.LRP, MODULES.LRP, RAMLOG.LRP, ROOT.LRP, SYSLINUX.CFG,
SYSLINUX.DPY, TINYDNS.LRP, UDHCP.LRP

Your insight is greatly appreciated.

Jason Massey