My DCD firewall/VPNs are working perfectly. The only thing I have not
figured out is how to log in to the machines and configure them from another
terminal.

Logins would only be from the secure network, so ssh would not be strictly
needed, but it would be nice to know how to set up the ssh connection. I
have noticed that there are a half-dozen ssh-related files listed on the DCD
Contents page, and there is an indication there that the preferred ssh is
the one used with Jacque Nilo's Bering distribution. There is an ssh howto
on his site; is that the best doc available for this purpose? Any Dachstein
vs. Bering caveats before I proceed?

Dale Mirenda