> On my LRP box (MMX 233, 64M), "ipsec rsasigkey" is just hanging forever. I
> even tried 16 bits and there is only one output line before  hanging:
>
> # ipsec rsasigkey --verbose 16
> getting 1 random bytes from /dev/random...
>
> Could somebosy show me what could be wrong?

There is not enough true (ie user generated) randomness in the entropy pool
to generate any bytes of random data.  Bang on the keyboard and/or cat a few
files (use of an alternate terminal window can be helpful here), and you
should start getting bytes of randomness...otherwise, the program will block
forever.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net