Greetings,

I'm considering buying a pair of VoIP Blaster from
Creative Lab
(http://www.americas.creative.com/products/product.asp?Product=203&MainCategory=7&Centric=&SearchSite=yes)
for US$20.  The original software that comes with it
(from Creative) does NOT work behind firewall/NAT, so
I plan to use alternative (and open source) software
from fobbit (http://www.fobbit.com/).

According to the fobbit-FAQ, to get it working behind
NAT, I need to open 2 ports for TCP/UDP, and it gets
worse if I want to have multiple VoIP behind the
firewall.

My question is, has anyone tried this with Dachstein
LRP?  Is there a masq-module that will handle fobbit
traffic automatically so no ports need to be open?

thx in advance,