I am sorry to confuse you.

First, let me state that the internal network at this site is comprise
of several private subnets, all listed on the original diagram.

However, these internal subnets are routed through a Cisco 3640, details
for which are given in the _last_ section of that weblink -- this is
192.168.11.252.

Also, I have updated the link:
<http://www.helices.org/tmP/mcaI/mcai_isdn.txt> to include more ping
tests and correlative traceroutes.

I believe that this explains away Ray's questions.  If not, reiterate
and I will deal accordingly.

What do you think?

Ray Olszewski wrote:

> At 11:42 AM 5/6/02 -0500, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> [...]
> >OK, I have tried your suggestions -- without success.
> >
> >Please, refer to <http://www.helices.org/tmP/mcaI/mcai_isdn.txt> for the
> >details that you have requested.
> >
> >What do you think?
>
> First, I think the Web link is a nice presentation of the data. Very readable.

Simple enough -- thank you.

> Second ... is there a typo in what you posted or do you have a simple
> gateway problem? (Or am I misreading what you posted?) The LEAF router's
> eth0 address is 192.168.11.254, but the client you are pinging from has a
> default gateway address of 192.168.11.252. At least that's how I read these
> lines from the Web stuff you posted:

See explanation above.

[ snip ]

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .