Le Samedi 11 Mai 2002 01:02, Manfred Schuler a écrit :
> Hi Jacques,
> I have tried rc2, same result.
> I have checked your user manual and your installation manual.
>
> I want to setup a router that grants access for wireless
> clients to the internal net and the whole wide world.
>
> All interfaces are working.
> I can setup a bridge using brctl and ip.
> but when I use ifup, I get the  message of missing variables.
>
> If you need more information, please ask for it.

Hi Manfred
What says ifup -v ifacename ?
(You might need to ifdown ifacename first)
The -v flag will give a "verbose" execution of ifup

Bridging is rather undocumented in Bering at this stage. That is why I am
very much interested in knowing more abou what you have done. Would you be
ready to document that a bit ?

Cheers

Jacques