Are there any plans to update the Dachstein CD with IPSec 1.97? I've
got a need to use the X509 patch to connect some Win2k wireless
laptops and all the docs I can find say IPSec509 >= 1.96 is needed.

I got to the point of updating the package on the CD, booted it up and
then realized kernel mode stuff was still 1.91. D'oh.

If I had a little more experience with recompling kernels for DCD,
I'd think about doing it myself, but I've got lots to learn in that
area, Windows 2000 during the day and RedHat at night has numbed my
brain to the nuts and bolts under the hood.

Thanks for the great project/product/tools, using it in 2 different
ways right now (VPN over point to point wireless with shared secrets
and demand dial router with squid and a mounted harddisk), working on
2 more.

Corey Betka