On 26 May 2002 at 0:26, Jacques Nilo wrote:

> > I only found hostap_cs.o, I have to use hostap_plx.o (its one of the two
> > other compiling options of the hostap driver). Did I oversee something?
> OK I put all the useful stuff here:
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/contrib/drivers/Prism2/
> Jacques

Wonderful!
Everything seems to work as it should, I now can access my Prism2 card with
iwconfig and iwpriv via hostap_plx.o. I only get a warning message that the version of
hostap_plx.o is compiled against v12 of Wireless Extension while v13 is used?
But so far everything is ok.
Thanks for the ultrafast help!
Dirk