I have been playing around with Kenneth's PPPoE (Dachstein) image.  But
one problem I can't figure out.

Using my DiskOnChip kernal and "ldlinux.sys", and making the usual
changes to "root.mount" and "linuxrc" as is documented for running from
DOC, and changing the "syslinux.cfg" entry, the kernal loads fine, then
"linuxrc" still looks for packages on fd0.  Of course, I don't have the
floppy in there.  If, once the kernal starts loading I pop the floppy
in, it will read the PKG files from the floppy.  If I don't pop it in,
it tells me there is a floppy error (because it's not there, of course),
then asks me what run level.

Can anyone tell me what else to look for?  Could there be something
different in Kenneth's setup?

John

John Mullan     http://mullan.dns2go.com/

Personal:       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Business:       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]