From: David Ondzes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 8:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] More PPPoE help

John,

Would it be possible to get a copy of DiskOnChip kernal ? I have been
meaning to build one but haven't found the time to do
so and I would like to get my router up and running. I am kinda new to
linux and LEAF and there is soo much to learn, if you
grab your kernal then it would let me skip ahead and get setup and then

Thanks in advance,
David

> Using my DiskOnChip kernal and "ldlinux.sys", and making the usual
> changes to "root.mount" and "linuxrc" as is documented for running
from
> DOC, and changing the "syslinux.cfg" entry, the kernal loads fine,
then
> "linuxrc" still looks for packages on fd0.  Of course, I don't have
the
> floppy in there.  If, once the kernal starts loading I pop the floppy
> in, it will read the PKG files from the floppy.  If I don't pop it in,
> it tells me there is a floppy error (because it's not there, of
course),
> then asks me what run level.
>
> Can anyone tell me what else to look for?  Could there be something
> different in Kenneth's setup?
>
> John

> John Mullan   http://mullan.dns2go.com/
>
> Personal:     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]