On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 06:44, Stefke wrote:
> Used this one
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/leaf/Dachstein_1.0.2_iso_dachstein-cd.bin
>
> And then it automagically  gets it from belnet(BE). I'm using IE 5.5

Stefan,
If you have time, would you do me a favor? Please download Dachstein
ISOs from the following locations, and diff them against the one you
currently have. Thanks.

Please use wget for this test.
http://download.sourceforge.net/leaf/Dachstein_1.0.2_iso_dachstein-cd.bin
http://lrp2.steinkuehler.net/files/diskimages/dachstein-CD/dachstein-cd-v1.0.2.iso